Thursday, May 2, 2013

Twin Peaks and an intro


Okay, I am going to be completely honest with everyone who is reading this blog. I don't do blogs, I read them. Usually. The topic of Twin Peaks and all shows strange are an exception. they're just so weird and bizarre that I had to have a blog dedicated to them. So, here is my blog. All that will be posted will be about weird/strange shows from cartoons and anime to live-action. I'll put links to their trailers or intros and what I thought about them when I watched them. I also wouldn't mind having suggestions on what I should watch next. Please avoid suggesting bloody shows, though. I hate watching gore-filled shows, they make me queasy. Other than that, I'm cool with whatever you send my way. Hope to hear from someone. Pinky, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment